[ckan-dev] package_update throws error when adding extra field

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Feb 4 13:06:17 UTC 2013

Sorry I should have tested my mocked extension better.
I have second extension running which is implementing the IDatasetForm. It seems the combination
of both is causing the error. My guess is it has something to do with the convert_to_extras method, but I
still I can't figure it out.
I updated my repository, you should get the error now.
https://github.com/FabiApfelkern/ckanext-custcon

Thanks.