[ckan-dev] 'Awaiting review' tag on github issues

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:54:26 UTC 2013

On 11 February 2013 11:59, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:

> Do we need this, doesn't the existence of a pull request (without WIP in
> its title) mean that something is awaiting review?

we'll my though on creating it was that it was a sign that it was ready to
be merged reviewed etc.  maybe we don't need this. but we do seem to have
regular issues with 'stuck' pull requests.

I think the real solution is for one of the devs to be the owner of the
issue tracker and 'shout' at people to get merges done/fix issues if they
are being ignored etc.  also the whole gatekeeping qa etc