[ckan-dev] python version for ckan

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:57:14 UTC 2013

On 21 February 2013 18:27, Dominik Moritz <dominik.moritz at okfn.org> wrote:

> Toby has done the same on a branch I'll merge today ;-)

Ok,  the upshot of this is that master now supports python 2.6 and travis
now runs the tests under python 2.7 and 2.6.  This should prevent us
breaking ckan on python 2.6.

As far as earlier versions are concerned the tests cannot run under python
version 2.5 due to our zope.interface==4.0.1 requirement being python 2.5
incompatible