[ckan-dev] db_to_form_package_schema returns incomplete schema

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 21 16:27:31 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm using the db_to_form_schema to manipulate the schema to display custom  fields. The schema comes from method db_to_form_package_schema().
It seems that this schema is not complete. Because some data fields are missing in the rendered page, e.g. information about licenses, meta data of the groups, etc.
It just includes the fields defined in the schema.py. So if I want that the page is displayed properly I have to add those fields again manually:
  schema.update({
            'license_url': [],
})

Is this a desired behavior? Is there any way to get the complete schema?
Thanks!

Fabian