[ckan-dev] Interesting solr issue

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jan 16 09:51:45 UTC 2013

Weird, I've done quite a few Solr deployments and symlink has always
worked fine.

Symlinks are a bit more convenient especially on installs with
multicore, so I would maybe investigate a bit before suggesting
replacing the file in the docs. If it happens again and you keep the
traceback let me know.

Adrià