[ckan-dev] Harvestor extension for CKAN

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jan 17 09:57:29 UTC 2013

Hi Lasse,

Looking at the log that you send us a while ago, the problem seems to
arise from the datastorer extension, which as Toby suggested is
misusing the url_for_static function. That's why you find this issue
only in datasets with resources.
Can you disable it while we can look for proper fix?

  File "/var/lib/ckan/std/pyenv/src/ckanext-datastorer/ckanext/datastorer/plugin.py",
line 30, in notify
    self._create_datastorer_task(entity)
  File "/var/lib/ckan/std/pyenv/src/ckanext-datastorer/ckanext/datastorer/plugin.py",
line 42, in _create_datastorer_task
    'site_url': h.url_for_static('/', qualified=True),

Adrià