[ckan-dev] Harvestor extension for CKAN

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:54:10 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I know made a new clean installation of Ubuntu 10.04 and installed CKAN 1.8
from scratch. I only installed CKAN and the harvester, and know it seems to
work :-). I wasn't able to just disable the datastorer through the ini
file. It seemed like CKAN wouldn't accept that i removed datastorer from
the extention tag in the ini file. Anyways thanks for your help and
patience. (a special thanks to Adriá and Toby).

I'm sure you haven't heard the last of me :-)

Best regards

Lasse Vestergaard