[ckan-dev] db_to_form_package_schema returns incomplete schema

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 24 13:38:01 UTC 2013

Hi Sean,

I'm not pretty sure if it is a bug, because I don't really understand in what ways the schema is used besides in custom
form extensions. For example in the default_schema the image_url of a group is missing but it is part of default_group_schema.
So it seems those two schemas are combined somehow normally, but not when I'm using db_to_form_schema.