[ckan-dev] Can I use CKAN to build custom workflow

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Jul 1 10:15:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

That page suggests a slight change to the UI, but the functionality is
what already exists. So perhaps it will do what you need - though note
that as it currently exists, workflow is based on types of
Organization membership (e.g. Editor, Admin, etc - these can be
configured), not on individual users. You can see it working at
demo.ckan.org. Feel free to create Organizations, users, etc to try
out the workflow stuff.

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation