[ckan-dev] Data Preview Function

Shawn zigchg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 18:37:53 UTC 2013

Hi Dominik,

We apologize for asking so many questions. However, I believe we are close
to figuring out what we need to do. I hope that this may be our last
question for you.

For the data preview function that we have been mentioning before, we have
come to an error when we upload a new file. Below is the error message we
are getting.

*Could not load preview: DataProxy returned an error (Data transformation
failed. error: An error occured while connecting to the server: Unable to
fetch URL:
http://localhost/storage/f/2013-07-22T18%3A29%3A03.257Z/gold-prices.csv)*

The thing that is puzzling is that the first .csv file we uploaded, we are
able to utilize the "preview" function. However, for the files that we
uploaded after, none of the the .csv files seems to allow the "preview"
function to work (all come with the same warning message).

Thank you for your help throughout this ordeal. We really appreciate it and
hope that we are able to fix this last problem. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Shawn