[ckan-dev] IDE to Debug Ckan controller

grass 632447031 at qq.com
Tue Jul 30 13:22:19 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I Will develop an open data project with CKAN1.8. I have install CKAN with source code, but now I have a problem with IDE.

I have used Eclipse+Pydev and PyCharm IDE. Following the way in http://www.clausconrad.com/blog/debugging-pyramid-with-pycharm, I can debug files such as environment.py and route.py when I start CKAN , but I cannot debug code in controller package, when I post a request via browser, the breakpoints in controller don’t work. How can I debug code in controller, can you give me some suggestion?

Best Wishes,

Kris