[ckan-dev] Add Dataset Problem

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Wed Jul 3 15:39:25 UTC 2013

I dropped the database and put back a backup and that solved the problem!

I am very curious though why such a problem appears so often...

The machine is just a test machine with very little traffic and
without any changes whatsoever ... Just out of the blue the db
crashed...

Let's see this time how long will it last...

Best,

G.