[ckan-dev] Custom function for custom extension

Hendrik Bunke bunke.hendrik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:14:15 UTC 2013

--On 2013-07-09 14:47, Jorge Pantoja wrote:
> Hi Hendrik! Thanks a lot for the information. Ive changed my PluginClass as
> you said in order to do that.
>
> However, when I include "p.implements(plugins.ITemplateHelpers, inherit=True)"
> in the class, I got an error on the whole ckan portal: "Internal Server
> Error, The server encountered an internal error....."
>
> any idea what could be the problem?

Nope, sorry, I still can't read errors on foreign maschines ;-)

Please provide a complete traceback or at least some more
information.

Also, if the line above from your code is the one you actually
used, it can't work. p and plugins should be the same, it depends
on as what you imported ckan.plugins (which is the 'real' name).

regards
hendrik

--
Dr. Hendrik Bunke