[ckan-dev] 2 CKAN instances, 1 public and 1 private.

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jul 10 13:41:54 UTC 2013

Just to add on the harvester option, this is something that has been
done in some deployments. Instance A (public) harvests datasets from
Instance B (private), using an API key from an authorized user from
instance B.

Have a look at the "api_key" config option:

https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-harvest#the-ckan-harvester

Adrià