[ckan-dev] Custom function for custom extension

Jorge Pantoja jorgepantojam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:31:55 UTC 2013

Hi Hendrik and Sean!

Yes I know I should give you a complete traceback so you can help me, next
time I will be careful with that.

However, as I told you, I’m working in an extension to create a sparql
interface for ckan. It’s a simple extension, but may be helpful.

You can check it here:
https://github.com/georgepm/ckanext-sparql

And an example here:
http://data.upf.edu/sparql

I’m still working on it. However, I still have issues with it, for example,
I couldn’t add the resources using the resources.config file, so I did it
in a different way.

Br,

Jorge