[ckan-dev] DataHub being overrun with spam

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Fri May 31 23:13:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've cleaned a few SPAM entries in datahub a few months ago, but they keep
coming back. I'm working on upgrading it to CKAN 2.0, probably finishing
today/tomorrow. There's already a staging site in
http://datahub.staging.ckanhosted.com/ for it, running on 2.0 using a dump
from a few weeks ago.

I'm finishing to set up all plugins that it uses, then I'll update the
texts and we can figure out what's the best way to pull the plug on the old
server and switch to the new one.

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.

Vítor Baptista