[ckan-dev] json_preview error

Luis eltipicoemail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:13:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have CKAN 2.0 successfully installed but I can't preview JSON files.
Everytime I try to preview a JSON the following error message appears:

An error occured: error, Error: NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101

If I disable json_preview plugin in my production.ini then JSON are
previewed but without syntax highlighting. That's why I think the problem
is with the json_preview plugin.

In my production.ini I have:

ckan.plugins = stats json_preview recline_preview spatial_query
spatial_metadata wms_preview datastore datastorer

Could anyone help me to fix this?

Cheers,