[ckan-dev] CKAN Logo License Question

User66 user66 at arcor.de
Wed Jun 12 06:58:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

question: Am I right that the CKAN logo "base/images/ckan-logo.png" distributed within the CKAN software has the same license than depicted in the LICENSE.txt file? Which is the GNU Affero General Public License.

If so, it would be possible to use the logo (changed or unchanged) just with another text than "CKAN" on our website.

Maybe it would be a good idea to document this, since logos have often different licenses than the software itself. And sometimes even a copyright. But I haven't found something on ckan.org.

Best Regards
Ralf