[ckan-dev] Access-Control-Allow-Origin problems with ckanext-spatial AND resource_proxy enabled.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Tue Jun 18 10:40:21 UTC 2013

I've installed ckanext-spatial (with help from this community) and it does seems to have gone successfully.

However, when trying to view GeoJSON etc. from external sources, I get the classic is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin error, even though resource_proxy is enabled.

Any idea on what could be the problem? I've tried with several different sources.

I've installed CKAN via package on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

Regards