[ckan-dev] Organization's datasets

Lorena . lorenicka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:16:15 UTC 2013

Hello,
I've encountered  a problem while using CKAN.
I've in my CKAN a lot of datasets divided among different groups. Now, I have to select a number of users to have access to edit some of those datasets.
I've seen that:- a group is a set of datasets and- an organization is a set of datasets and USERS
When I create the organization, I'm able to add users with the "role": publisher, but the datasets that belong to that organization has to be new, I can't add to this new organization for example: 2 datasets of the groupA and 1 from the groupB, it's that right?
I would like to maintain the groups as they are, with all their datasets but also, have a number of people able to modify some of the datasets of those groups, Is this possible somehow?
Thank youLorena