[ckan-dev] SQLite removal?

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 18:47:35 UTC 2013

Hey,

In https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/579 some people discussed that we can keep sqlite  for quick test but without officially supporting it. I personally never use sqlite for the tests and only run the tests that are affected by the code that I'm editing. For full tests, I rely on travis.

Cheers,
Dominik