[ckan-dev] ckan as a quickstart on openshift.

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Fri Jun 14 22:02:40 UTC 2013

Hi Mireille,

I didn't know about Openshift, but it looks awesome. It would be great
if someone set up CKAN as a quickstart - then anyone could easily get
a free deployed instance of it.

Despite what you say, I don't think it would require either OKF or
Openshift to get involved: it seems that anyone can create an account
and set up a quickstart, if they know what they are doing. As a
non-dev that rules me out - but is there anyone who'd like to look
into this? (Or who knows about it already?) I know CKAN has been
successfully deployed before on RHEL.

Mark

--
Business development and user engagement manager
The Open Knowledge Foundation