[ckan-dev] About CKAN's comment system

Ralf Krüdewagen user66 at arcor.de
Mon Jun 17 07:32:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

visitors can comment more or less anonymously using Disqus. At minimum they just need to put in any name and e-mail address, which can be faked. However, messages (and IP I guess) are stored on Disqus servers, that's right. With - most likely - full access for our dear "friends" from US.

Cheers
Ralf