[ckan-dev] Datastore register "Null" for fields with value "0"

Jorge Pantoja jorgepantojam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:51:19 UTC 2013

Hi Dominik, sorry for not answering your email soon.

You can check this link for an example dataset I have:
http://data.upf.edu/dataset/temporal-dataset

You can check two files, one in xlsx and another in csv. For the file in
csv, after the datastorer creates the api for this dataset, for the column
"Data2" creates the data_type numeric and in the datapreview, the values
for that column are null and not "0", therefore, for the api the same. You
can download the csv file to check that the Data2 column values are "0".

Thanks for your help,

Jorge