[ckan-dev] CKAN Logo License Question

Ralf Krüdewagen user66 at arcor.de
Wed Jun 19 13:06:23 UTC 2013

Hi Adrià,

thanks for the feedback.

It seems that the CKAN media on http://okfn.org/media/#ckan does not fall under the restrictive "Guidelines" for the OKF logo. So, I guess that they are under CC-BY or some other open license. However, I think it's strange that this issue is not better highlighted especially for a "open knowledge foundation" ;-)

Cheers
Ralf