[ckan-dev] Organization's datasets

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Jun 24 09:26:14 UTC 2013

As Nigel says you can add an existing dataset to an Organization, but
only if you are logged in as a sysadmin. This would be one way to
solve your problem.

In your case it seems you have already groups which, ideally, you
would like to convert into Organizations. This can't be done via the
UI. However, since Organizations are just implemented as a special
kind of group, it may be there is some magic way to do this - can
anyone comment?

Mark