[ckan-dev] harvesting remote CKAN brings remote harvest sources

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Jun 25 13:48:56 UTC 2013

Hi Philippe,

That's obviously an issue that needs to be fixed, thanks for flagging it [1].
I'm afraid there is not a bulk command for deleting harvest sources
other than using the API to get all the datasets with type 'harvest'
and calling package_delete on the id or run the 'paster dataset
delete/purge' command [2]

http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/package_search?q=type:harvest

Adrià

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-harvest/issues/48