[ckan-dev] Help shape the CKAN roadmap

Ross Thompson ross.thompson.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 13:54:21 UTC 2013

Hi Irina,

I'm probably missing something here, but I don't think I can actually add
items to the roadmap - only vote and comment on them, unless my Trello
account is added to your organization. Perhaps someone could add my items
to the roadmap, or someone can add me to the organization (or point out
what I'm doing wrong).

Thanks again,
Ross