[ckan-dev] 2.1 Pull requests and issues status

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:15:57 UTC 2013

On 28 June 2013 15:52, Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm really keen on move 2.1 forward and one thing that will delay it
> for sure is the translation freeze. This time there won't be many
> strings to translate (65 on the last count), so maybe we can reduce it
> to one week, but we need to start it very soon.
>
> I went through the pending PRs and afaict only these two introduce
> changes to the strings. It would be brilliant if these ones could get
> merged by Monday lunchtime (first dev is reviewer, second is creator):
>
> seanh / johnmartin / tobes
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/626

looks like I need to sort a small issue will do asap if I can recreate the issue

> joetsoi / seanh
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/953
>
> These three don't seem to involve any strings (maybe they do) but it
> would be also good to wrap them off and merge them so we can do a
> proper freeze.
>
> kindly / tobes
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/1039

I think this is now merge ready

> kindly / nigel
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/1025
>
> sean / nigel
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/997
>

> Apart from these 5, there are only 2 issue without PR
>
> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/1041
> @Toby, any plan on this one?

I'd like to fix it so yeah I'll get this done

> https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/1057
> This one seems like something we need to fix but it might be too late
> to do a proper fix and test.

this is a bit of a pain but would be good to get sorted - I think
excluding the tests it shouldn't be too bad - we need to make sure
that the dataset is up-to-date when we link the org/dataset