[ckan-dev] Documentation Translation

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Mar 8 14:33:12 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

As we have more deployments, more people are going to translate our
documentation as well. We should, at some point, have a way to host them so
these translations can be useful for future deployments and users.  I've
heard of Mahara doing multi-lingual sphinx documentation[1] (I'm friends
with the dev who wrote this), but since a lot of our API documentation is
from docstrings, it makes it more complicated (I think).

Hoping to kick off some sort of discussion/brainstorming about this.

[1] http://manual.mahara.org/en/1.6/

Nigel