[ckan-dev] User Stories in documentation

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Wed Mar 27 11:40:54 UTC 2013

Hi Nigel,

(cc'ing ckan-dev)

On 25/03/2013, Nigel Babu <nigel.babu at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> There's a bug[1] against CKAN 2.0 to delete user stories from the
> documentation.  I was wondering if you had any comment about this.
>
> [1] https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/536

I agree with Sean's ticket. Those 'user stories' don't belong in the
doc at all, do they? (I never knew they were there.) If they were
proper user stories it would be worth keeping them in the wiki, but
I'm not sure even about that as they are pretty useless. Almost all of
them are not real user stories at all, just vague descriptions of some
feature with circular justifications ('I want this feature so that I
can have the feature').

Mark