[ckan-dev] Documentation todo list for 2.0 release

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Wed Mar 6 12:28:50 UTC 2013

Just to say that having the plugins in the core git repo seems
irrelevant to me as far as things like privacy concerns and ckan setup
go, the plugin will still be disabled by default and you'd only have
to go through the plugin setup to enable it if you wanted to use it,
it would still be a plugin and not part of ckan core itself, the only
difference would be source code in the same repo.

I do agree about keeping ckan core itself lean.

I'd be fine with keeping plugins out of the core repo as long as we
also kept the plugins' docs out of the core docs. Otherwise I think it
gets awkward.