[ckan-dev] SOLR schema version not supported

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Mar 18 10:53:08 UTC 2013

Malick,

Toby was referring to the Solr XML schema version on the CKAN Sources,
not the Solr version.
In /path/to/your/pyenv/ckan/ckan/config/solr/ you will find different
xml schema files. You need to update the symlink on
/etc/solr/conf/schema.xml to point to the one that ends with 2.0.

When Setting up Solr you created a symlink /etc/solr/conf/schema.xml
linking to a CKAN Solr schema file such as
/path/to/your/pyenv/ckan/ckan/config/solr/schema-2.0.xml. This symlink
should be updated to point to the latest schema file in
/path/to/your/pyenv/ckan/ckan/config/solr/, if it doesn’t already

Adrià