[ckan-dev] backend write operations

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue Mar 19 19:08:19 UTC 2013

Hi Pascal,

The ckan backend [1] does not support editing at the moment. The only ways to edit data in the datastore at the moment are the datastorer [2] and the API directly [3]. We haven't decided yet but there might be writing back end in the future [4].

Best wishes,
Dominik

[1] http://okfnlabs.org/recline/docs/src/backend.ckan.html
[2] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-datastorer