[ckan-dev] Rebuild Fanstatic Cache

Matt Moyles matt.moyles at matricresearch.com
Tue Mar 26 22:06:06 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reply. I would never think of wasting the Dev Mailing list's time by not trying to restart apache and doing the usual reset type stuff before sending an email.

It ended up being an issue with not using the right python version. We are using RHEL6 as the distro. on our prod. server and python2.7 was not installed properly. CKAN had been installed with python setup.py install into the python2.6 system wide site-packages directory which is why the resources weren't updating/conflicting.