[ckan-dev] Bulk Loading of Dataset

Prahadeesh S prahad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:28:24 UTC 2013

Hi Vitor,

Thanks for the response.

I have read through the loader documentation and played around bit on
ckanext-importlib.

As I started implementing stuff to read through spread sheet, I was
concerned over the performance of the system(both in terms of loading time
and its impact to the other users. This bulk load isn't a one time activity
as it is going to be used as another way to load data.) That's the reason i
wanted to cross check before I spend lot of time on implementing that.

Your link gives more insights about the possible issues I could face as
part of this. Thanks for that.

Cheers
Prahadeesh