[ckan-dev] how to change attribute name of table in datastore

天龙出云 dragoniszhang at gmail.com
Mon May 6 13:33:09 UTC 2013

Hello everyon,

I have two questions here.

The first one is how to change attribute name of table in datastore. For
example, now when I upload a csv file, datastorer will use the first row of
the file to be the attribute names, but what shall I do if I want to use
the names configured on a web  page to be  the names. Is threre any good
way to implement that without recoding the core of CKAN, such as using the
extension?

The second question is that whether can I import ckan project into Eclipse
with PyDev plugin. On my ubuntu I have Eclipse installed and I do not want
to install another IDE like PyCharm.

Thanks for your help.