[ckan-dev] 2.0 merge issue IE7 support

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:23:51 UTC 2013

Adriá,

There is an issue with IE7 that has been uncovered that basically breaks
the 2.0 release when used with this browser.

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/881

I think we need to get this into the 2.0 release.  Hopefully John Martin
can get a fix done today.

Anyhow I will email you when this is done but just to keep you informed.

As an aside if we are going to be supporting IE7 then at least one tester
(pm) should be using this as their main ckan browser.  This issue should
have been picked up 6 months ago not the day before yesterday.

cheers