[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.0 under sub-url & DataStore(r)

Luis eltipicoemail at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:06:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have CKAN 2.0 installed under a sub-url. I set ckan.api_url in my ini
file and everything is working ok. I have also installed DataStore and
DataStorer extensions without problems. Resources get stored correctly in
the DataStore as I see the Data API button, but when I click on it, I see
that "datastore_root_url" doesn't point to the correct URL of the action
API (it ignores the sub-url). Furthermore, when the modal loads, all the
links on this modal point to this incorrect URL (sub-url ignored). Is this
a bug? Could anyone help me to fix it?

Thank you!

Regards