[ckan-dev] Solr problem when installing latest ckan

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:08:48 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I just wanted to tell about the solution to my problem. My thought is that
I just did a bad git retrieval, when I downloaded ckan latest. I made a
clean installation of the entire machine and started over with the newly
updated docs for ckan 2.0 package installer. And every thing works.

I have to say that you guys have done a very good job on this
documentation! Thanks.

Best regards

Lasse Vestergaard