[ckan-dev] Problem with CKAN in a non-root folder

User66 user66 at arcor.de
Fri May 17 05:43:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

yes, I also tried to setup a non-root URL without success.
It breaks some major functionalities, so there is definitely a problem with it.

See http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-dev/2013-April/004417.html

You should not even remove it from the docs, I suggest to explicitly say that it does not work ;-)

Cheers
Ralf