[ckan-dev] (perma) delete resouces

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:03:53 UTC 2013

Hi all.

This is the link to make final deletion "ckan-admin/trash" (it even seems
to work in CKAN 2.0, but the styling is off - old style). Does this mean
that you (CKAN dev guys) are retiring the trash functionality or are you
planning on something else/new?

Would you consider to put in a comment about the "pseudo deletion"
procedures, maybe on this page:

http://ckan.readthedocs.org/en/ckan-2.0/ckan.logic.action.delete.html

The link suggests that you actually delete the data. Furthermore, it would
be nice if there was a page that listed alle the "hidden" url's you can
access as admin (ex. /user).

Regards

Lasse Vestergaard