[ckan-dev] Regarding the CKAN Filestore setup

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Sun Nov 3 11:28:30 UTC 2013

Hi Athos,

Did you install CKAN 2.1 or master? We would recommend not installing CKAN
master directly since it's a moving target. Is there any error in your
error logs? Can you pastebin the bits in your ckan config file that start
with ofs?

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge