[ckan-dev] CKAN extension translations

Roope Setä foo.bar.0000 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:16:15 UTC 2013

Hi!

 I need to do translations for CKAN extension. I tried to find relevant
information from documentation and looked into extensions that use i18n.

 Documentation I found was not related to extensions and none of the
projects that I found did not seem to use the i18n files they have
(packaging did not include files or the files were not used from source as
far as I could see).

 So my question; is there documentation how to do this or is there any
project that I could use as example?

 I do not want append those translations into ckan.mo.

Thanks,
 Elias