[ckan-dev] CKAN plugin used in catalogodatos.gub.uy released as public project

Aníbal Pacheco anibal.pacheco at agesic.gub.uy
Tue Nov 26 17:48:02 UTC 2013

Hello list, I'm presenting myself and say that we're glad to announce
the publication of our plugin to customize the CKAN deployed in
http://catalogodatos.gub.uy

This plugin is being developed since early this year when we decided to
migrate from CKAN 1.8 to 2.x, and build a plugin with our customizations
would me much better to maintain and easy to apply the CKAN updates.

The code is hosted in our Public Software repository and can be cloned
using git:

http://git.agesic.gub.uy/agesic-arquitectura/ckanext-agesic.git

Suggestions and critics are welcome! Thank you.

--
Ing. Aníbal Pacheco

Área de Tecnología
AGESIC