[ckan-dev] ReIndex Database Error

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Tue Nov 19 07:32:31 UTC 2013

I 've deleted the one dataset that was creating the problem but after
that when I tried to reindex the database the error appeared again at
another dataset!

Is there a reason why CKAN cannot index datasets that contain Greek??

Everytime the KeyError: 'text_el'   appears!

Any help much appreciated!

G.