[ckan-dev] [ckan-discuss] CKAN says I am sending __junk

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Fri Oct 11 19:17:12 UTC 2013

It means you have added a field that it doesn't like. Try removing
fields in the resource until it works. The revision_gtimestamp looks
suspicious to me. Also worth removing the generated/system ones: id,
position, state, revision_id.

Unfortunately the __junk thing is not documented, even in the code,
nor is there a helpful log message. I did a patch last week that
improves the error message to tell you which field is the problem,
that you could cherry-pick:
https://github.com/datagovuk/ckan/commit/836201852cd9b09a954b88872a1bc7bf1ad43dd3

David