[ckan-dev] Popular Organizations - Groups

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at ucnet.uoc.gr
Wed Oct 23 13:36:26 UTC 2013

Hi all!

A very weird thing is happening!
I have a new installation of CKAN where I created (for test purposes)
a few organizations, groups, datasets etc.

After a few days of testing I removed them and created the needed
ones. Unfortunately the ones that I have supposingly removed they
still appear in the popular lists when I browse the Datasets for
example. Is there a way to permanently remove them from there and
clean the popular lists of organizatios and groups?

Best,

G.