[ckan-dev] CKAN HTSQL-api and PostGIS queries.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Mon Oct 28 08:41:00 UTC 2013

I'm trying to call PostGIS-queries from the HTSQL-api, however, it seems as if that is not supported.
Login in to my PostgreSQL and change the table to datastore_default and run the queries from there also fails due to missing PostGIS-support.

I'm not quite sure if this is related to CKAN and the HTSQL and spatial extensions or rather a PostgreSQL/PostGIS question.