[ckan-dev] text_preview

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Oct 4 15:11:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

I upgraded CKAN on Redhat to the master branch (shows version 2.2a in
page source) and also the harvest and spatial extension.

If I susbtitute json_preview in my development.ini file with
text_preview I get an error message in the logfile
  PluginNotFoundException: text_preview

but in setup.py I can see the text_preview extension

If I put it back to json_preview CKAN comes up but if I want to preview
json, I get

Error - <class 'genshi.template.loader.TemplateNotFound'>: Template
"json.html" not found

Is the master branch stable or should I have upgraded to 2.1 ?

Thanks

Hilde